Thursday, January 10, 2013

33 1/3 Cents a Pound Episode 02

Here we go! Episode 02 of the all new 33 1/3 Cents a Pound, my radio show, is up. I play a variety of music on the show, including hip-hop, reggae, soul, funk, rock, electronic, international music, and all sorts of sub-genres. It's music that I love, music I want to share, music I think you will like. Check out this article about how I record and produce the show.  

You can listen to it by clicking on the player below!


Or download the mixcloud app for your mobile device and follow JoeSoHeady (that's me).

This episode of the show features Boogaloo Joe Jones, Ratatat, Chaka Demus (and Pliers), among others. There are two DJ mix segments (sick!): an MC Frontalot medley and a nice underground hip-hop mix segment at the end.

Check it out!



If I ever mispronounce anyone's name or get any information wrong, please correct me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment