Wednesday, January 23, 2013

33 1/3 Cents a Pound New Episode 04 (1-23-2013)


The next episode of my music variety radio show podcast is up! Press play below to give it a listen! 

Or click here to listen on the mixcloud site.  Mobile users -- download the Apple mixcloud app or the Android Mixcloud App and follow JoeSoHeady (that's me.)  Here's some background about the program.

This week's show features an excellent variety of music representing different eras, genres, and cultures. The program is all about sharing great music that I've been fortunate enough to listen to over the last 12 years (since I previously did my radio show). So many great friends have shared so much music with me -- and I'm packaging it up in this format for everyone else to enjoy.

Episode 04 features German dub duo Boozoo Bajou, dynamic hip-hop duo Red & Meth, funky soul duo Sam & Dave, a medley of Gramatik, plus Adele, Brenda Holloway, several songs called 'Fire,' listener comments, and much more...

Press play below!



Years ago, when people used to trade burned CDs, people would give me all kinds of music. For the most part, I would stash it away somewhere and never listen to it. Eventually, though, I would give the disc a whirl -- or put it in iTunes and let it come up randomly. And most of what people gave me turned out to be good stuff!  Girlfriends, roommates, tour rats, promoters, neighbors...everyone wanted to share their music with me.

So now I'm sharing it back out by way of a radio show podcast. Since I personally don't have the licensing rights to broadcast copyright music (or make it available for download) I use mixcloud to post my show.


No comments:

Post a Comment